The world of shaving has significantly changed over the years, but we think that you can’t get much better than the good old DE safety razor.
What is a double edge safety razor?
A safety razor is a shaving tool that has a protective device positioned between the edge of the blade and the skin. It is comprised of a metal handle and a single, disposable razor blade.
Why this razor?
They have been around since the 1800s – so they have definitely been tried and tested! Below are just some of the highlights for this timeless piece of equipment.
- The safety razor uses a single cutting edge that traverses the skin at a comfortable angle and removes facial hair with an exact and clean cut
- It minimises the tugging of facial hair from where it sits in the skin because of the sharp, single edge
- It doesn’t require the need to shave over the same patch of hair multiple times
- It will help to lessen the chance of skin getting irritated or nicked along the way because of its first cut accuracy
- There are no stacked razor blades and therefore will minimise the opportunity for clogging
- The disposable razors are not only cut to be extremely sharp, they work out more cost effective on your wallet
- You will never need to replace the razor handle itself