As the T20 has begun, we sat down with the Somerset County Cricket Club team and asked them a few questions about life on and off the pitch. Here is our chat with Lewis Gregory.
- What was your highlight of the grooming day?
It was really good fun. The best bit had to be watching “Leachy” get his head wet shaved (click here to watch).
- What is your game day grooming regime?
I wouldn’t say that I have a regime as such. I just try to make sure that I look sharp and ready!
- What’s your best grooming tips?
Use moisturiser to stay youthful!
- Who taught you to shave?
I’m pretty sure I was self-taught.
- Which is your favourite Real Shaving Company product?
- Are you enjoying the Natwest T20 Blast? What makes it different to other games? Is there a particular game you enjoy the most?
Yes! I get a real buzz from it. The crowd here are brilliant and playing in front of a full house is great. If I had to pick one fixture it would be the local derby against Gloucestershire.
- How long have you been playing & when did you decide you wanted to be a pro cricketer?
I started playing when I was about 9. I always wanted to be a professional sportsman but went down the path of cricket when I was about 14.
- How important is sun protection when you’re out playing all day?
Very important, playing a sport like Cricket means being exposed to the sun for an extended amount of time. Using protection like an SPF moisturiser is vital!
- Finally, who’s the best groomed player in the team and why?
Peter Trego. He’s a pretty-boy show-pony!