AS THE T20 HAS BEGUN, WE SAT DOWN WITH THE SOMERSET COUNTY CRICKET CLUB TEAM AND ASKED THEM A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE ON AND OFF THE PITCH. HERE IS OUR CHAT WITH MARCUS TRESCOTHICK.
- What was your highlight of the grooming day?
It was an amazing day and getting to see all the products in use was my personal highlight.
- What is your game day grooming regime?
I don’t really have too much of a routine but I do like to keep particularly clean shaven and shave every morning.
- What’s your best grooming tips?
Keep up your shaving, take the right steps and use a post-shave balm or moisturiser.
- Who taught you to shave?
Traditionally, my Dad.
- Which is your favourite Real Shaving Company product?
The SPF 15 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser!
- Are you looking forward to the T20? What makes it different to other games? Is there a particular game you are looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to the Natwest T20 Blast. I enjoy the entire experience.
- How long have you been playing and when did you decide you wanted to be a pro cricketer?
I wanted to be a cricketer all of my life and I’ve been playing for a long time. I played my first actual game when I was 7 years old and have been playing for Somerset for 23 years.
- How important is sun protection when you’re out playing all day?
It’s crucial. Given the time we spend in the sun it’s essential. We also have regular skin tests.
- Finally, who’s the best groomed player in the team and why?
Peter Trego by a long way. He is a beautiful man!!!!!