There will be a real cutting edge to Somerset County Cricket Club in the NatWest T20 Blast this year after the Club signed a landmark deal with The Real Shaving Company. The agreement will see The Real Shaving Company become Somerset’s Official NatWest T20 Blast Partner.
The Somerset squad will now be looking sharp both on and off the field with The Real Shaving Company logo set to appear on the front of this seasons NatWest T20 Blast shirt.
We are thrilled to be supporting Somerset and are looking forward to working with the club to bring exciting activation to the NatWest T20 Blast games. We are very fortunate to be able to manufacture our products in the West Country, so we are delighted to be able to give a little back by partnering with the South West’s First Class County side. There is a buzz of excitement in the air for the season to start.
After completing the deal, Head of Commercial Operations at Somerset County Cricket Club Jez Curwin said: “The NatWest T20 Blast is exciting, vibrant and fun and that is exactly what this deal will be. The Real Shaving Company are really keen to be involved in our match-day activation and our supporters will certainly see us having some fun at the Cooper Associates County Ground and via social media.
“The Real Shaving Company are a local business that are known around the world and it is going to be extremely enjoyable working with them over the course of the season.”
WIN tickets! See Somerset Cricket Club in action against Kent.
To mark the partnership, we are launching a competition to win a pair of tickets to the Natwest T20 Blast. Tickets are for the Somerset Vs Kent match on the 7th July 2016 and come complete with a Real Shaving Co. goodie bag!
To enter, simply take a selfie or photo using the hashtag #FaceOfSomerset. By using the #FaceOfSomerset on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram & tagging in @RealShavingCo you will automatically be entered into the draw, it’s that simple! Competition ends 23rd June 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Draw open to UK residents only. Employees of Swallowfield Plc, Somerset County Cricket Club, agents and families are not eligible to win.
2. Entrants must take a selfie (a photo of themselves) & state why they represent the #FaceOfSomerset. Use the #FaceOfSomerset hashtag on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram & tag in @RealShavingCo to be entered into the draw. One winner will be chosen at random.
3. By submitting an entry, entrants agree that their selfies and comments may be used by The Real Shaving Co. and/or Somerset County Cricket Club for promotional purposes.
4. The prize: one pair of tickets to the Somerset County Cricket Club NatWest T20 blast (Vs Kent) and a Real Shaving Co. Goodie Bag. The winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
5. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and subject to availability.
6. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
7. Entry will close at 12pm on 23rd July 2016.
8. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of the closing date via the social media platform that they submitted their entry.
9. By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible for incomplete, illegible or lost entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with, the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
12. Promoter: The Real Shaving Co., Station Road, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 8NL, UK.